ELEVEN US LBM ASSOCIATES NAMED TO HBSDEALER’S TOP WOMEN IN HARDWARE & BUILDING SUPPLY LIST
The Top Women List Recognizes Standout Women in the Hardware and Building Supply Industry
(Pictured: top left to right: Rose Aurora, Brittany Napier, Barbie Jones, Amy Hemelgarn, Tina McEachin, Tamara Padgett. Bottom left to right: Michelle Stern, Kathleen Karr, Emily Farmer, Fiona Smith, Christine Lavoie.)
Every year HBSDealer publishes their list of Top Women in Hardware & Building Supply, which recognizes standout women in the building materials industry for their leadership, accomplishments and the positive impact they are making in their organization.
Eleven US LBM associates have been named to this year’s list, who were each chosen based on nominations from industry peers in two categories, Rising Stars and Business Excellence.
The Rising Star award recognizes women who have the potential to make a significant positive difference for years to come. Honored from US LBM for 2022 were:
- Barbie Jones, Inside Sales Manager, Brand Vaughan
- Brittany Napier, Manager, Specialty Windows & Doors, Maner Builders Supply
- Emily Farmer, Administrative Manager, Ridout Lumber Company
- Kathleen Karr, Accounting Manager, JP Hart
- Michelle Stern, Assistant Manager, Apply Valley, Lampert Lumber
- Rose Aurora, Sales Manager, East Haven Builders Supply
- Tamara Padgett, Market Controller, US LBM
- Tina McEachin, Division Vice President of Sales, Jennings Builders Supply
The Business Excellence award recognizes leaders who have demonstrated achievement, growth and success in the hardware and building supply industry. Honored from US LBM for 2022 were:
- Amy Hemelgarn, Market Finance Manager, US LBM
- Christine Lavoie, US1 Continuous Improvement Manager, US LBM
- Fiona Smith, Operations Manager, Homewood
This year’s honorees will be recognized at an event in Chicago hosted by HBSDealer in November which will feature keynote speakers, panels and networking opportunities, all with the goals of recognizing achievements of women in our industry and helping them continue to succeed.
Read the full list here: https://www.hbsdealer.com/meet-top-women-2022
Last year a great time was had by all at the annual ‘Top Women’ event where honorees were encouraged to bring along their daughters and nieces. Check out the picture below.